Workshop #2: Portfolio Review with a Designer
Got a portfolio? Bring it. Let’s talk about it.
Students will have the opportunity to present their portfolios to a multitude of energetic and well-seasoned designers and educators. Whether you are applying for graphic design, architecture or industrial design, mentors will sit down one-on-one with students to provide critical feedback. This workshop is a great way to:
- Deepen the scope of your portfolio application
- Practice presenting your work
- Reduce application anxiety
- Engage with like-minded peers
- Apply skills learned from workshop #1 and present the work for review
Students will show their portfolio to at least 2 designers (architects, graphic designers and an industrial designer) and/or educators. Register early to ensure that you get a time slot.
Drop-ins are accepted on a first come, first served basis. (not recommended)